Events posted in February 2015
The Nepal Village Health Improvement Program - Design Workshop 2015
The Design Studio will have two overall aims;
1) The design of toilet, hand washing and teeth cleaning facilities at a specific school site so that construction work can commence early March for completion before the onset of the wet season in late May early June.
2) The development of a design kit to help the Nepali team;
- plan, site and estimate the quantities of similar facilities needed at other schools,
- estimate water consumption and wastewater generated to ensure there are adequate services and land available,
- and estimate the likely costs involved for school managers when planning to build these types of facilities for future school improvement projects.
The workshop was open to students who had shown interest in the work of HH. It is fully subscribed by students from Griffith University and the University of Newcastle. The Workshop will be assisted by IAPMO professionals, architects and the Nepali team.
Sunday Feb 08, 2015 03:00PM to
Tuesday Feb 17, 2015 10:00AM